Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

This is my writing about Cross Country

Today I will be talking about the 2019 cross country…

It all started at my house a few days ago, when we were all getting ready for the cross country run. My dad, mum and my little brother and I were all there. I said to my dad “I don't want to go”. But he made me go. On the other hand, my little brother Nigel was VERY excited.

When we were all ready we went to the car and headed off to the farm. When we were in the car and were going to the farm. It was a pretty boring trip, so we did play a little bit of ~EYE SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE~ ,but it was so BORING!!!.

When we got there, I thought that we were the first ones there, but when we got up the mountain there were a lot of people on top. Well there isn't as much as the bus people, but there was still a lot of people. There was yummy food, a lot of mud and poop, and even a portaloo (I think the cows should of pooped in the portaloo- just saying...

When the bus and the other people were walking up the hill they came up one by one, then three by three, then everyone. It was basically a stampede! When all the people were up the hill people started to sell food - yummy yummy! YUMMY!! First I bought some chocolate then more chocolate and a hot coco then more chocolate and a lamington cake and then 30 minutes later I got another chocolate!! I think I got a sugar rush. My little brother also got a hot dog, and till this day he still wants another one! I guess they were pretty good. I do remember that we bought some American hot dogs from the supermarket, which were the exact same as cross country ones, so he loved them too.

Ok now it is time for me to tell you about my race. First the teacher showed us where to go. She showed us a map that I didn't understand. So on the run, I just followed the other people. Then she said, “Ready, set, go!” We all raced off, but then I got tired, and then I started to walk. After that I ran for a bit, then I didn't… it was a very slow process! We ran through the forest, up hills, down hills, sliding down hills, rolling down hills, going through mud as tall as my foot...

But when I crossed the finish line I came seventh and Kevin still beat me, because he came sixth. He beats me every year. I am still so mad about that. He beat me again. And I am even madder, that my little brother came a higher place than me - he came fifth!


3 comments:

  1. hey kurt
    just wanted to say great work keep it up your writing was very funny can't wait to see more
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kurt I really enjoyed reading this story keep up the good work ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work man. I'd like to see more great writing. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete