Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

School holidays
The holidays were so much fun and had a lot of exciting things.
I really wanted for the holidays to last forever but really all i did was play fortnite and watch YouTube and
tictok, but the best thing that could've happened to me, it was my birthday 

And I turned ten years old! It was on the 17 of July 2020 and the party was so fun, i invited five people
and we went to the hot pools by the airport and then we went to McDonald to have some lunch, i had a
quarter ponder some fries and a mixed frozen fainter and everyone had the same thing as me and then
we all went to my house to have some cake and jelly it was demolish and then we play some games on
my computer and also they all tried to guess my password but never subsidised and then i opened my
pretests i got this cool lunchbox a little drown a twenty dollar gift butcher for the warehouse and last was
a BIG canvas and some acrilc paints.
The real way McDonald's makes their money – it's not their food ...Amazing Black Forest Cake Recipe | Pretty. Simple. Sweet.Spring Creek Pool - Grey District Council

No comments:

Post a Comment